Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 2341 - 2360 of 2614
Photo of Marti Dave McAree
Weed trimmer
I have a problem with my Ego trimmer. It's so quiet, except for a whirling noise, my Jack Russell tried to attack it. Lol.....I love ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of alex
21" rear discharge question
On the 20" mower , there are several complains about the rear discharge feature ( clogging or constantly falling off the mower) . Has thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Falcipieri
First Cut and Thoughts
First cut, first impressions: Took advantage of the nice weather today and tried my new Ego LM2100 push mower, it was about 10:30A...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of ATS
Thanks Customer Service!
I need to praise EGO for their awesome response to Customer Service, there's no grimes, they backup their Products.  Thanks again for you...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Larry
The new 530CFM blower
The new 530CFM blower dead after about 20 minutes of use. Is anyone else having this problem? Was wondering if there is some type of des...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Blue Angel
How nice would it be...
...to walk into your local Home Depot and see this: along with a full compliment of parts and accessories (and bare tools!) availabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ronald
NEED 3/4 INCH CUT CHOICE
LM2000S looks good. Almost there. However, I MUST have a 3/4 inch cut. Will you add a 3/4 inch cut to your cut choices with the hand le...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration