Will USA (THD) ever get MHSC2000E Combo Kit?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Power Head Hedge Trimmer Attachment

Hi-  I am patiently waiting for the Power Head system to be restocked at THD but noticed that UK, DE, and FR online stores are selling MHSC2000E Combo Kit, this one: https://egopowerplus.ie/products/multi-tool/MHSC2000E-multi-tool-set

Will USA ever see this kit?

I like the hedge trimmer and brush blade, would consider buying this from international reseller to get the full combo.  Hard waiting for Home Depot supplies to catch up here when other resellers are already selling even better Combo Kits than THD appears ready to receive.

Appreciate anyone with insights posting...

Thank you.
Photo of Jeff Pollock

Jeff Pollock

• 72 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 13,128 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
They should, but whether or not they will, I do not know.  Here is what I think they should do: they should make every tool model they have available to order directly from them via their website much as does Greenworks on both their main website and on their GW Commercial website.  EGO should note places that the tools cannot be shipped to the countries that have regulations that the respective tools do not fulfill.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,078 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Jeff, Ego has mentioned that they would like to have the extra attachments available next spring, but it ultimately depends on Home Depot wanting to stock them.

Fingers crossed!!! If there's two attachments I actually need for the multi-tool it's those two!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.