Why do you not have these in stock at stores!?!?!

• Idea
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Under Consideration
The weather called for heavy snow last week. My snow blower died. I wanted the ego 7.5 kit money in hand ready to head to home Depot. Checked the app noticed online only!?!? This makes no sense if I order it takes a week !!!! The snow will.be gone by then! Snow blower is kind of the thing you need when you need it. This was disappointing. Now you are out if stock everywhere on this kit. We're you guys not preparing for winter or what!?! A few people I've talked to said the same thing not making any sense here
Photo of Don

Don

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • bummed

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Bill Menzel

Bill Menzel

• 4,362 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
I just went online and Home Depot stated the following:

The product you are trying to view is not currently available.

If you have any questions, you can reach our web support team by email at customercare@homedepot.com or by phone at 1-800-430-3376
Photo of Don

Don

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will the 7.5Ah blower kit be in stock again?.

Trying to purchase the 7.5Ah snow blower kit. It's out of stock. When will it be back?
Photo of Dennis Mathias

Dennis Mathias

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Plan ahead.  Expect delays.
Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 4,588 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Looks like marketing failed to coordinate with the weatherman. I do understand why my store doesn't stock it; i"m in Winston Salem, NC where we rarely get sufficient snows to need a snow blower. But, the last 3 years was different, so I ordered mine on a Monday night for the pending Snowpocalypse scheduled to hit Saturday night. It arrived on Thursday in plenty of time and man, did it snow; 10-15" and EGO handled it easily. I'm happy even if it never snow again. If you're located where there's lots of snow, there's no excuse for your local store not to have plenty in stock.
(Edited)
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 75,936 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
in stock in stores is a HD issue
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 56,112 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Ego would like to have all Home Depot locations to stock all their tools, but it’s Home Depot’s call on what to stock and in which locations. For example, out of five HDs in my area only two have ever stocked the snow blower.

I think it comes down to limited shelf and warehousing space. And now that it’s February, most retailers are starting to let their winter merchandise dwindle in anticipation of getting in their spring and summer merchandise.