Why are EGO Snow blowers suddenly unavailable at any Homedepot in store or online?

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Answered
Why are EGO Snow blowers suddenly unavailable at any Homedepot in store or online?

Photo of mohd

mohd

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Prairiedog

Prairiedog

• 5,438 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Because winter is technically over, and the stock is depleted until next season.
Photo of mohd

mohd

Thanks. Last year the stock was online available all through the year...even during summer.
Photo of Prairiedog

Prairiedog

• 5,438 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
The dream is they purposely ran down the reserves because they are unveiling a new model. Maybe the unicorn SP?
Photo of mohd

mohd

Thanks.
Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 7,360 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Snowblowers are both large ticket items and requires lots of warehouse storage. Perhaps last year was a slow year and needed to sell the inventory and remember the Snowpocalypse we had this Winter probably sold better out of need. I bought mine to be delivered 2 days before it hit
Photo of Bryan

Bryan

• 7,422 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
We had a significant "winter storm" this past week here in South Dakota. I have to admit as wet as the snow was...the EGO did a good job (about as good as the neighbor's gas two stage). Looking forward to seeing a new line of snow blowers from EGO...but given that my EGO is less than a year old I probably will stick with it. 
Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 7,416 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Bryan, me too, but when I'm too feeble to give it a little push, hope they will have introduced the SP version.