How do I send in a copy of my receipt for the warranty registration?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
How and where do I add a copy of my receipt of purchase
Photo of Rick Schrunk Sr

Rick Schrunk Sr

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of John

John

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I sent them my shipping notice and that was accepted.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,768 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Rick, reply to the email you received asking for the receipt and add a picture or scan of the receipt as an attachment to that email.  
Photo of Cheryl

Cheryl

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
The email I received says I should not reply to it. I cannot find any place online to allow me to upload my receipt. I did try to register my trimmer online, the upload of the receipt was completed but I could not get to the next step. I called today and was told I can email a photo of my receipt but given no help on how to do so. Would like to get this registration completed.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 62,524 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Email support@egopowerplus.com with the picture of the receipt. I think thats the correct addresss.

They will want to have your name in the email also. I cant remember
Photo of Cheryl

Cheryl

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you!
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,460 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That is the correct address. :-) Cheryl, please let us know if you were able to complete your registration.
Photo of Evelyn Gormley

Evelyn Gormley

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am not seeing your response and am having the same problem. Using either the smart phone or desk top computer. The phone keeps telling me the email addresses you provided are invalid.
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,460 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
We apologize for the inconvenience, Evelyn. Please give us a buzz and we can resolve this asap: 1-855-346-5656.