Where can I buy a lawn mower in Kentucky?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I moved from Utah. I thought I wouldn't need my lawn tools in Kentucky. I LOVED my lawn mower and the biggest battery/charger/ bag. I want to get another. In Kentucky anyone?
Photo of Debra

Debra

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,374 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
They don't have Home Depot in Kentucky? :-)
Photo of Debra

Debra

I don't know. Google is not clear. Def not in my town - only Lowe's. A GREAT lawn & appliance store, Pat's, sells another brand of electric mower.
If Home Depot is in Louisville, it would still have to be shipped. :-)
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Sandee, because of the season, some Home Depot stores may not have the mowers in stock. Please check homedepot.com for current availability.  We expect stock to replenish nationwide closer to the spring (April).  Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Photo of Debra

Debra

Thank you so much! You have always been to the point and your advice worked in the past. I'll keep an eye out ;)
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 65,198 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You thought you wouldn't need your lawn mower in the BLUEGRASS state?!
Photo of Debra

Debra

Oh you're from Kentucky too? Thanks for your specious help. Jennifer VandeWater is a good example I remember her awesome kindness before.
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 65,198 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
For a long time I lived right across the river from Kentucky.
Photo of Debra

Debra

Texas? Haha Georgia? Illinois?
Yeah, I thought I was buying a house in a community that took care of the lawns. Turns out it's my 82 yo neighbor ...
Photo of Rick Sullivan

Rick Sullivan

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Debra: I live in Louisville and just received my 21" SP mower today (ordered online through Home Depot). The HD close to me had three or 4 of the 20" EGOs in stock last week. I decided to go with the self-propelled model, so I ordered online. Received it in exactly one week.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.