When is the next free battery promotion?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Just would like to konw
Photo of Som Damrongv

Som Damrongv

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,580 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
They won't announce it until they announce it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something around the holiday shopping season, such as Black Friday.
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 35,062 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
To Ken's point, they usually don't announce it.  But this year, they did the "promotion" on both Memorial Day and Labor Day.  Therefore, Black Friday is a good guess but I am not certain of that either.
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,182 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'd say that an in-store BF sale is very unlikely. The stores in my area use the seasonal areas for Christmas decor and then storage. Not sure if the lawnmowers and such are stored in the back or what, but I don't expect them to be pushing sales of spring/summer equipment in November.

Not saying it's impossible, just seems highly unlikely. Perhaps an online deal for Cyber Monday...
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
My local Lowes had their Christmas stuff all set up two weeks ago... really? Halloween is still weeks away.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.