- Mow across the face of slopes; never mow up and down. Exercise extreme caution when changing direction on slopes.
- Watch for holes, ruts, rocks, hidden objects, or bumps which can cause you to slip or trip. Tall grass can hide obstacles.
- Do not mow near drop-offs, ditches or embankments; you could lose your footing or balance.
- Do not mow slopes greater than 15 degrees, as shown on the slope gauge within manual.
- Do not mow on wet grass. Unstable footing could cause slipping.
Be the first to post a reply!