What are your views on LB6000 vs LB5800 in terms of comfort and power?

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Leaf Blower anyone?

I am trying to figure out what makes the most sense in terms of comfort and power when considering purchasing the backpack blower LB6000 vs the strong handheld blower LB5800. Thank you for your advice and feedback!
Photo of Rob Aronson

Rob Aronson

• 88 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 106,488 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 72,412 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I have the 575 model of blower and I got it with the shoulder strap and I like the combo. I don't have a backpack blower so no comparison there, but the 575 with shoulder strap works well for me. I'm fairly ambidextrous so if one hand gets tired I can use the other one with that blower. The 600 is right handed only but does mount on your back so arm fatigue might not even be a deal with that.

Photo of Keeton Fagnani

Keeton Fagnani

• 570 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
580 all the way unless you're old and broken.
I have the 580, the 530, and 2 backpacks.

The 530 is a wimp, but still good for blowing grass clippings off the sidewalk.

The 580 is my favorite.

The 600 backpacks aren't worth the 20 extra cfm imo. I got them on sale. The backpacks add that 'professional' image, but i use the 580 more because it's more agile. Got the backpacks for crew.

I'l be buying another 580 unless theycome out with a700 backpack to compete withthe gassers.
Photo of Keeton Fagnani

Keeton Fagnani

• 570 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
My biggest gripe with any backpack is limited mobility. Didn't realize it was an issue till i got usedto the 580. But now i hate backpacks.

I'd like it better if they put the 600 in a handheld!
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,008 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The only time I see the usefulness of the BP is for larger jobs that need 2 or more batteries to get through. The thrust of the handheld blowers can get tiring after a while.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.