Huge snow storm in SE Minnesota yesterday - 10" of heavy, wet snow overnight and another 3-4" of lighter stuff during the day. It was certainly a challenge but the snow blower managed to clear it all. The hardest part was cutting the initial path when I had no choice but to run headlong into snow deeper than the blower was tall along the full width. Once that initial path was cut, it was just a matter of shaving off a few inches at a time from one side. I had the two 5ah batteries that came with it and a single 4ah battery from my mower. I went through four complete charging cycles of the three batteries throughout the day and then a bit more. It even handled all of the residue from the passing snow plow. The only trouble I ran into was some of the thick heavy snow plugging the chute--nothing a few jabs from a broom handle couldn't clear up. The heavy winds actually helped quite a bit--I set the chute to blow the snow straight up where the wind would grab it and send the whole cloud a few blocks away. Lots of fun!