Way to go! Ordered the hedge trimmer online. I live in California. It was shipped to Tennessee. 10 days and I still don't have it.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: customer service

Photo of George Ehrhardt

George Ehrhardt

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So what is Home Depot doing about it? Did they send another one or are you forced to wait for the original?
Photo of George Ehrhardt

George Ehrhardt

I was told they contacted E-GO and you were going to research what happened.  They thought it was simply the wrong tracking number, but since I don't have the item yet, that's probably not the case.  I have to contact them on Monday, cancel the order and re-order it.  Grrrr!  
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
George, did you order from the Home Depot?  Since we don't ship directly to customers, this is a Home Depot logistics issue. We are so sorry to hear about your issue though.  If Home Depot can't help you, please let us know and we'll see if we can get involved.  We can't promise anything but we can try.
Photo of George Ehrhardt

George Ehrhardt

Yes it was through HD, and they've refunded me.  I re-ordered it and they gave me 10% off for my trouble.  Thanks for your offer, but it's taken care of.  I hope (I don't have it yet)!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.