Use of EGO blower since reception on 10-13-2015 I think it was

• Praise
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
So it's been just under 20 days since I found my replacement blower on my front porch, and I've been using the snot out of it since.  Despite being displaced by DeWalt in TheSweetHome's assessment of Li-ion cordless blowers, it's still a marvelous tool, and a legend of its time, and even in the light of the DeWalt and the Kobalt and Greenworks blowers, it still shines bright enough to take the Pro Tool Innovation Award over those two, and being the first of its kind, it earned a place in my collection, and not too many blowers get to do that. I've been blowing the leaves off of the lawn with it, I've blown the leaves out from the side of the house and I've been using it in a new sport that I developed on the day I bought the Kobalt, and I want to talk a bit about that sport in another thread. I also blew this huge pile of leaves into this creek and I watched all of the leaves flow down the stream and it pi$sed off a few snakes, and it's been quiet enough not to be the kind of bother that gas blowers are. Now I want to take it over to Hawaii and start blowing stuff into lava :D
Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 13,068 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
  • proud and playful and even a bit mischievous.

Posted 4 years ago

Be the first to post a reply!