Trouble shooting

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

My ego suddenly quit blowing. I placed the battery back in the charger, the green light comes on and then turns off, which tells me the battery is dully charged. I have had my blower for about 8 months and I use it about 3 times a week. Do I need a new battery or a new blower?
Photo of Gj Lindsay

Gj Lindsay

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Gloria! Thank you for your post, and we are sorry to hear that your blower will no longer power on. Although it does sound like the issue is with the blower, we would like to speak with you over the phone so we can go through additional required troubleshooting just to be sure. I did see that you emailed us and I replied back to you as well; however, you did not provide a call back number. So please either reply to our last email with your number and a good time to reach you, or give us a call at 855-346-5656 at your convenience. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30AM-8PM EST and Saturdays and Sundays 10AM-6PM EST. Lastly, please have the serial numbers of your EGO products ready when calling. We look forward to hearing from you!