Transportation mode LM2100SP

• Question
  • Updated 2 hours ago
  • In Progress
I have a LM2100SP and a friend gave me an overview on using it. I have forgotten and cannot locate info on the transportation mode, where the blade inactivates and the self propel is engaged. How do I accomplish that feature? Thanks - 65 y/o taking over duties for hubby recovering from back surgery!!
Photo of stacy

stacy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Paul Christenson

Paul Christenson

• 3,130 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
LM2100-SP mower is equipped with variable-speed self-propel capability. This system is independent of the blade On-Off switch; it is not dependent on blade rotation. For example, when you have completed cutting your lawn, you can use the self propel

to propel the mower back to your storage location without blade rotation. Or you may choose to operate the mower as a non-self- propelled mower to maximize battery run time.

To operate the self-propel system without blade rotation, pull the self-propel trigger to the handle.

To turn the self propel off, release the self-propel trigger (Fig. 17).

The system has variable speed. To increase the speed, move the self-propel-speed-control lever forwards. To decrease the speed, move the self propel speed control lever backwards.

PAGE 20 IN YOUR MANUAL...:)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/15-0910_EGO_LM2100SP_LM2100_56V_Lithium-ion_cordle...

Photo of stacy

stacy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!