The blower just stopped while using. The battery is fully charged. Any suggestions.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

The blower just stopped while using. The battery is charged .We took the battery out and recharged. I will not turn on
Photo of WAYNE WASMANN

WAYNE WASMANN

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Wayne, we saw your email as well.  We're sorry to hear about your blower.  Please give us a call at 1-855-346-5656 and we'll help get you taken care of under the warranty.  We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST).  We look forward to hearing from you.
Photo of J

J

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
They have a big problem that everyone seems to be covering up as I just saw a store that had over 25 not working they asked me to try my new just charged battery from mine that stopped working after the first use and none of the over 25 worked so please explain this EGO!!!
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
James, unfortunately, a small percentage of less-than-perfect products can slip through our quality assurance processes. While we cannot guarantee 100% perfection, we do promise stellar customer service. Between the store’s policies and our 5 year warranty, we have you covered.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.