Take the survey now! (this is NOT EGO sponsored)

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have created a survey for us EGO owners.  Hopefully this will shed some light on what wants what.  It is really hard to judge based on forum posts.  So go take this short little survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CVX5SDY

View the results any time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-B7SP3Z22/
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 54,608 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Excited

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

FYI, this survey logs the IP so people can't easily take the survey multiple times.  Not that it would serve any purpose to take it more than once.  
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Great idea!!! I was just about to ask about how to view results without going through it again, then realized you added a link - nice!
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

GMTA brother.
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Blue, see that.  Someone is using a 7.5Ah battery.  Big envy factor!  Also, looks like there is some pretty strong demand for EGO to grow their product line.  I don't think a pole saw looks too promising  :)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Yep, 7.5 would be sweet. A bit surprised about the pole saw, but let's see how things pan out after 20-30 votes. We're only at 12 right now.

I'm happy to see healthy snow blower demand! :-)
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

I don't think we'll see 20 participants, but lets give it a week.  Pole saw demand is interestingly low.  Snow blower?  Really.  Can I edge with it?  You yanks are killing us southerners!  :-)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

I bet Jacob could figure out how to edge with it!
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Calling David Cline...........   Yeah, we need a reality slap again.  Wonder where Jacob has been.   And yes, I love to see what Dr. Frankenstein invents  :)
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Honestly, I knew the edger would come out on top, and it is.  I'm quite surprised with snow blower demand.  But if you look deeply at the snow blower, it has the highest "would not buy" along with the Pole Saw.  The other devices have a majority of votes in the Possible and Likely.  I love looking at poll results in detail.  I am thinking about going large scale with polls on my development website.  

I grew up in NE Ohio, the snow belt.  I remember tunneling through 2 to 4 feet deep snow as a kid.  I use to make money shoveling snow.  One person in our whole neighborhood had a snow blower.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 65,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Oh I'm here. I'm always listening. I'm just never quick enough to get a reply in before you guys.
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Well, to be honest.  Blue is unbeatable.  I always have my email up at work with 4 screens, so it's pretty easy for me to post.  I enjoy your posts because you are quite inventive and willing to try a lot of different things.  Good to know you are lurking in the shadows  :)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

SMRT phone FTW! :-)
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Bladed Edger FTW.  :-)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Battery design FTW!!! Nice!
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,182 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I wasn't sure if "preferred battery" meant the one you currently have and use most often, or ideal dream battery. I picked the 5Ah that I want but don't yet have, but see everyone else picked the 4Ah, so sorry if I answered wrong.
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

I could have worded that a little clearer.  Thanks Dr. David.  :)
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

Interesting results, even though it's only 8 of us so far.  Looking rather grim for the pole saw. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.