SNT2103 registration

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: site

Trying to register my SNT2103 snowblower but this model (with 7.5ah batteries) is not available to select in the EGO system. Please let me know when available to register.
Photo of Jim

Jim

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,958 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Jim, I had a similar issue with one of my tools.  The best thing to do is call Customer Service (CS) and they will assist you with your registration.

Customer Service Department can be reached at 1-855-EGO-5656 (1-855-346-5656)
from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Monday - Friday) & 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST (Saturday & Sunday).
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,958 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Jim, I forgot to mention in my "earlier" post that you can also register your EGO products on the EGO website directly too.  Go to the link below and register your Username & Password.  Once that has been done, you can see all your product registration on this site.  This way, you can check online to make sure all your products are register properly - if not, then call CS to verify.  If you have done this already, then disregard my post.

http://egopowerplus.com/