Small slow charger - especially for the 110V inverter

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I think having the new 110V converter is awesome, and I'm very happy this product came out.  I will be getting one on Wednesday.  I have a 12V cooler which I have wanted to find something to be able to run, and this will be perfect.  When going on trips, I think this will be a very nice product, however, the only chargers available for the batteries are quite bulky.  If trying to travel with limited space, I think it would be great to have a very small "slow" charger -- something that would refill a battery overnight.  This would keep the packing volume down if you wanted to take some batteries with the 110V inverter attachment.  Many other competitor products have small slow chargers and larger fast chargers.  
Photo of Randy Gebhardt

Randy Gebhardt

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Paul Christenson

Paul Christenson

• 5,022 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
You can save your EGO batteries for the out-of-vehicle experience, by using one of these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2U9DE4?aaxitk=uK6arr0Uw4i4oiuZL2qYWg&pd_rd_i=B01H2U9DE4&pf_rd_... in your car for the to and from part of the trip...:)
Photo of Randy Gebhardt

Randy Gebhardt

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Paul, understood there are other options.  For the last trip with my family, we were tight on space.  There were times we would go hiking with a 12V cooler could remain plugged in to a battery.  Other times we hung out for a day at a lake, where we could also have powered the 12V cooler with the battery.  When possible, we use the 12V plug in our trunk, but there are other times we are unable.