Replacement EGO 20 in. mower blade

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I need to find a replacement  EGO Model # AB2000 20 in. mower blade. Home Depot does not have them in stock, where else can I purchase one?
Photo of Alexander Shenker

Alexander Shenker

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Alexander.  You can order the replacement blade with our customer service department directly while they're out of stock on Home Depot.com.  (We're working to get some more posted online for sale in the meantime).  We can be reached at 1-855-346-5656 Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST). We look forward to hearing from you.
Photo of bethrobson

bethrobson

• 322 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Jennifer, will this fit my LM2000-S mower (the 20" you point to at Home Depot)? Thank you.
Photo of Dean

Dean

• 60 Points
 Well I just called as instructed above at 7:50pm EST on Monday and the outgoing message said, "We are currently closed for lunch, but we'll be right back!" LOL!!!  I need a replacement now as I damaged it.  How can I get one?

Hi Dean, we had a little technical difficulty yesterday and our phones played the wrong message.  We are here all day today.  We'd be happy to help you.  Please accept our apologies for the phone error.

We are currently offering free shipping for any replacement blade order as an apology for the lack of stock on homedepot.com. We can be reached at 1-855-346-5656 Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST).

Official Response
This replacement blade is now available online on Homedepot.com here: http://thd.co/1mCuWTm  Demand was much higher than anticipated and we apologize for the wait while we worked to get it back in stock. We appreciate all of your feedback thus far.
(Edited)
Thanks, Jennifer.  I ordered one, before needing it, just to have a spare on hand. 
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 64,610 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Smart move. I have 2 spares myself.
Photo of Carla McIvor

Carla McIvor

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are not able to purchase a blade in Canada, and the US Home Depot will not allow us to enter a Canadian address to complete an order.  How do we get a new blade??

Carla, our customer service team can help you order a blade.  Give us a call at 1-855-346-5656 or send us an email and we'll call you back.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Carla, I have been in several Home Depot locations around southern and eastern Ontario and seen the blade in stock, on the shelf.

If your local store doesn't have them, maybe a resourceful employee could look it up in the system and figure out how to get you one?
Photo of Carla McIvor

Carla McIvor

They told us we had to order it ourselves from EGO.  I can't even get the blade to come up on the Canadian Home Depot website.  We'll try again I guess to talk to Home Depot, pretty frustrating.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes, for some reason HD Canada doesn't have the blade on their site. No idea why...
Photo of Terry

Terry

• 204 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Carla, ask the HD Customer Service staff to look up sku 692042004360, which is the sku listed on my HD receipt for an EGO blade purchase in Coquitlam.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,998 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Terry! I had just gone through my phone and deleted a picture of the HD price tag on the mower blade!
Photo of Carla McIvor

Carla McIvor

Thanks Terry we will definitely try this sku # at our HD. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.