replacement mower warranty and registration

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
I received a replacement mower today for my mower that was still under warranty.  Will the warranty on this replacement mower start the day I received it (today)...and since I do not have a "receipt" for this one with date of purchase or any kind of paperwork, how is that handled?
Photo of PDurb

PDurb

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
The replacement mower is covered under the remaining warranty from the original mower. The warranty does not reset so no receipt is required.
Photo of PDurb

PDurb

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Any time! :-)
Photo of Bob

Bob

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Congratulations on getting a response from these people, yet sadly this is to be expected from a company building high priced junk!
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 72,258 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Bob, you clearly have an ax to grind. You don't reply to questions here from people trying to help you.

Yes, customer service is slammed this time of year, but your claims that you haven't been able to reach anyone in five months doesn't ring true. I've had to call CS a couple of times and have never waited longer than 10 minutes.
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,690 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Like you Ken, I have had success calling/talking to CS when I needed help.  There was one time when I had to leave a message and they called back in 15 minutes.  To hear that CS not calling back in 5 months is hard to believe.  I have owned every EGO tool for 4 years now, and got support from them whenever I needed help.
Photo of Matthew

Matthew

• 4,176 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
It sounds like everyone is upset if CS doesn’t call back with in 30 minutes. Common business practice is at least 24 hours . If you get a call back in 2 hours I think you are getting pretty good response time. Also seems like to go to HD with a problem first see if they can help. I don’t know I haven’t had a problem yet but mostly what I’ve seen on here.