Registering my new LM2100

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
At long last my new Ego mower has arrived. It's been raining so I can't try it our just yet (grr,,,) but I did get to push it in the garage and now have an appreciation for those ball bearing wheels. What a difference from my Honda. Glad I didn't opt for the SP version as I won't need it, I can see the need with hilly property but on my flat yard it would have been a waste of money.

My question concerns registration, I was able to register all three items (mower, battery & charger) and received three emails confirming each item. Each mail note however requests a copy of my receipt in order to complete the process and I would like to know if I REALLY have to send three copies of my receipt? Seems kind of redundant if that's the case, but nothing surprises me any longer.

Thanks for your help....... Rob
Photo of Rob Falcipieri

Rob Falcipieri

• 600 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,768 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Rob, sorry for all of the confusion.  Normally, when you register, you have the option to register all components of the kit at the same time. You just registered all of them separately.  Not to worry.  Just reply to one of the emails you received requesting the receipt and state that this receipt applies to all of your registrations from the same day.  An actual human reads those replies so we'll get it attached to your account without issue.  Sending in a copy of the receipt is a recent initiative that we've had to put in place to eliminate fraudulent warranty claims.  We are trying to ensure that you are the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.  We've had some issues with people purchasing tools from Ebay or Craigslist which do not qualify for the warranty coverage yet still trying to get warranty repairs.  If you've invested in the EGO Power+ line legitimately, you deserve the coverage we offer and we want to make sure you get it!  We hope this helps shed some light into recent warranty registration changes.