Received my snow blower (SNT2103) today from Home Depot, but the 2 7.5 batteries are not in the box. Is it a returned/refurbished unit?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date

I just received my snow blower (SNT2103) from Home Depot today and I'm missing the 2 7.5 batteries. It arrived in a brown box without the inner green and black box that I've seen with my mower and leaf blower. Is this a returned/refurbished unit and the batteries weren't returned? I e-mailed both Home Depot and EGO about this issue.
Photo of Adon N. Garza

Adon N. Garza

• 392 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of TK

TK

• 4,276 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
I assume that the unit was delivered to your home. If so, the batteries will follow shortly, as I have seen this posted before.
Photo of Dan Lambesis

Dan Lambesis

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
TK is most likely right. When I received mine, the batteries came in a second box that was separate. My boxes were delivered together - but it was definitely two boxes that came.
Photo of Adon N. Garza

Adon N. Garza

I also noted that not all of them the packing materials were not on the blower as well. For example, the paper going across the handle as shown on other posts of unpacking the snow blower wasn't on the unit.
(Edited)
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,028 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Adon, your batteries should be coming in a separate shipment. Please let us know if you have received them by now. Ideally, the batteries should arrive within 1-2 days of your snow blower. Please keep us posted.
Photo of Adon N. Garza

Adon N. Garza

Hi Jennifer, my batteries showed up late last night. Sorry for any confusion on my part. Evidently, Home Depot didn't provide me the second tracking number for my order so I didn't think another package was coming. An EGO service representative called me and confirmed that a second package was going to be delivered yesterday and mentioned that Home Depot drops the second tracking number on a frequent basis so you might want to talk with them about that. In addition, since the box I received said the batteries were included I expected them in the box. As I previously stated, the box that I received was brown and had no inner box. After seeing pictures from other community members unpacking their snow blowers, it also appeared that some of the packing materials were missing such as the paper on the handle. This led me to believe that the unit may have been returned without the batteries.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.