Quick Start guide, for 6-volt Lithium-ion Cordless Mower Model number LM2100SP.

• Problem
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Solved

I bought a 56-volt Lithium-ion Cordless Mower Model
number LM2100SP.  
Is there a Quick Start manual or instructions for this?

It arrived to my house unassembled and with no manual.  I checked the egopowerplus.com website.  I only found a 120 page with lots of miscellaneous information, except how to setup the mower.
Photo of Dave - Colorado

Dave - Colorado

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 94,612 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Page 11 - 20 should cover wnat you need

There is really no assembly - mostly just unfolding.  5- 10 minutes reading the 10 pages should have you off and mowing

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/15-0910_EGO_LM2100SP_LM2100_56V_Lithium-ion_cordle...

Photo of Dave - Colorado

Dave - Colorado

Thanks.
How do I charge the battery?
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 94,612 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
place battery on the charger
plug charger into wall
charger will shut off when charge is complete
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 71,864 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
All of that should be obvious from opening the box. The battery will be in a small box inside the main box. The charger will be in the box, too. And there should have been a plastic bag with the manual.

It makes me wonder whether you bought an open-box item that doesn't have all the parts, or whether you bought it used from someone who didn't give you all the parts.

Here is a PDF of the owners manual for the mower: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/15-0910_EGO_LM2100SP_LM2100_56V_Lithium-ion_cordle...

Here is a PDF of the owners manual for the battery charger: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/14-1031_EGO_CH5500_Rapid_Charger_manual_NA_V1_onli...

Here is a PDF of the owners manual for the battery: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/14-1030_EGO_Battery_manual_NA_V1_online.pdf?746086...

Photo of Dave - Colorado

Dave - Colorado

This is huge help Ken!  

I bought this from the Home Depot website.  The lawn mower arrived first.  Then the battery arrived a few days later.  Neither shipment had any manuals.

From the Charger and Battery manual you sent me, I figured out the battery slides on to the top of the charger.  It is charging now.

I am making progress.  Cross your finger for me!
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 71,864 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I don't own a self-propelled model, but I've been using Ego's original 20-inch push mower for three seasons now and couldn't be happier. I'm thrilled with the virtual lack of maintenance and ease of storage --- both during the season in my garage and over the winter in my basement. Not having to deal with gasoline or winterization is fantastic.

You may find you want to sharpen the blade --- it's not terribly sharp right out of the box. But it's easy to sharpen compared with removing a blade from a gas mower.

Let us know if you have any questions. There are lots of knowledgeable people here!

Photo of Dave - Colorado

Dave - Colorado

How do I sharpen the blade?  Or what type of business could sharpen for me?
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Dave, where did you purchase your mower?
Photo of Dave - Colorado

Dave - Colorado

I bought it from Home Depot's website.
I tried calling Ego's helpline.  I left my phone number for a call back.  That was early this afternoon.  I have not heard from Ego yet.

Thanks to Ken, not Home Depot or Ego, I have the manuals.

But if I still can't get it work, I will probably take it back to the local Home Depot and get refund.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It sounds like you’re on your way now! Once you have a chance to use it be sure to let us know what you think!