Products performance beyond expectations.

• Praise
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
I had been watching battery tools for some time and i had high expectation for ego products, which appeared radically better than the competition.
I recently bought a leaf blower and a snowblower+backpack link. im not able to test the snowblower yet, but the leaf blower(580+7.5ah with backpack link) is just amazing. Like their slogan say : its <power beyond belief>.
The run time with a 7.5 is also ridiculously good. i get tired before the battery does(it actually didnt run out, even after doing all the work i could find for it).
I will be buying many other ego products in the future ( the multi-tool, 18inch chainsaw, the peek power mower, the nexus power station (once its compatible with solar). id buy a power-assited wheelbarrow if theyd make one.

Photo of Rene Langlois Lariviere

Rene Langlois Lariviere

• 1,556 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • grateful

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 106,088 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Good stuff Rene - thanks for posting
im trying to find something bad to say about it...
the leaf blower makes much less noise than a gas-powered, but i still wear hear protections. but now i can listen music throught it and actually hear it...
its just great.

i know most people post here to mention problems and compaints, and it seems to give a bias image of the product, so i'm taking the time to mention my good experience.

i will keep you all updated.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 71,890 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
About my only complaint with all of the tools I have is the softness of the mower blade. But, that's a pretty minor nit. I'm also quite happy with all my EGO tools.