Power inverter worked great in an outage

• Praise
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • (Edited)
I just went through a 4 day weather-related power outage, and I'm extremely happy to have had the power inverter on hand. Not only did I get several recharges on our phones out of it, I was able to run the modem and router for a while to download some movies to the ipad, charge a bunch of flashlights, and run the christmas tree. We were the only house on the block that had a lit tree! I've heard reports of some people having issues running fans and whatnot with this thing, but it handled everything that I needed in an outage and would highly recommend getting one just to have on hand.

Photo of Adam Wilbert

Adam Wilbert

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,374 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thanks for sharing, Adam! Great applications for the Nexus, and some Christmas cheer as well!
Photo of Bryan

Bryan

• 8,514 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Had my first power outage since owning the inverter. The power went out right before bed, so I got it ready so it would be there if I needed it at night or in the morning. However, by the time I woke up the power had been restored. I didn't get to use the inverter and now I'm slightly disappointed the power was restored so quickly. I never get to play with my toys...!