Power+ 21" storage ideas?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I am looking to pick up our first mower for our new home in Florida and was very impressed with the EGO brand. My wife and I loved the benefits of not using gas, quieter operation, and the small storage size of the original EGO model, but seeing that a new model is out boasting more cutting power really makes me want to pull the trigger. I have noticed however that the photos of the mower does not show it stored in a similar fashion as the original, namely with the handles folded down and it sitting upright, taking up the least amount of space. As this is an important feature to us with our small garage I wanted some feedback from the community. Thanks in advance!
Photo of FloridaLiving

FloridaLiving

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
The new 21" mower offers the same compact vertical storage mode as the original 20" mower. Here it is in "storage mode":

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Blue, you beat us to it.  It was important to us to keep the storage mode for both the 20" and 21" mowers because we understand that space is at a premium for many garages.  We hope you'll give us a try, FloridaLiving.  We look forward to hearing about your experience!
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 54,608 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm laughing. Do you know how many times I go to reply only to find Quick Phone Draw Blue beat me. I might as well test the new mower on my iPhone