Pole Saw and Power head

• Praise
  • Updated 2 months ago
There is a significant sale on the pole saw and power head, separately, on Amazon today.
Photo of Mark

Mark

• 290 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 83,354 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Frank Woodbery

Frank Woodbery

• 2,358 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Mike - Is Amazon an authorized EGO dealer? (I realize that this is actually from Amazon and not one of the many 3rd party dealers that are clearly not authorized.) I would not save thirty bucks and give up on having a warranty.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

Frank, yes. 
Photo of Mark

Mark

I actually bought the pole saw and powerhead last week and received them this week from Amazon.  With a little time, I was able to convince them to give me a credit of the difference in cost, about $70+ tax.

Yes Amazon is a authorized dealer.  Usually they are the same price as HD, but not always.  HD also occasionally has better deals.
Photo of Mark

Mark

I just checked the Home Depot site and they have the same deal now.  Both were much higher a week ago.
Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 20,928 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Great deals; too bad I already own all of these and several multiples. Could this be a sign they're clearing shelves ready for a new release?
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

Probably has more to do with a good part of the country is starting to enter back into yard care season.
Photo of Mark

Mark

Not here yet.  It snowed today.  I bought the pole saw to help with 7 Manzanita trees that came down in last weeks snow.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

Lucky it was on sale...