Please stop the emails!

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Solved
I am being inundated with emails form EGO Community.  I clicked on the link in the email that supposedly leads me to unsubscribe, but there are no clear instructions on how to do that--unless clicking Unfollow does it. Please advise. I wouldn't mind getting product announcements,recalls, etc, but can't see how you do that.  But I don't need all the other stuff that is clogging my inbox.
Photo of larry

larry

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Annoyed

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of GlenW

GlenW

• 666 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Larry,

This should help.  First, when you are logged in to the EGO Community, click on the Home link in the upper-left-hand corner:

On the next screen, in the upper-right-hand corner, click on the down-arrow beside your name, and then click on Profile:

You might then be asked to sign in again with your User Community Username and Password (or you can choose to sign in using your Google account).

On the next screen, click on "Email Notifications" :

On the next screen, in the Community Notifications section, you can uncheck both of the 2 choices for receiving emails for new topics from the EGO Power Equipment community:

Finally, click on the green box for "Save Company Notifications":     ((This is a bug, as it should really say "Save Community Notifications".))

Hope this helps.
Glen