Please offer all models on Amazon.com

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: duplicate

Please offer all models on Amazon.com
Photo of Terry Kuss

Terry Kuss

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Sharon Beasley

Sharon Beasley

• 1,872 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
That probably isn't going to happen for some time is my guess.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,138 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Many of Ego's products are available on Amazon, actually shipped from and sold by Amazon, so Ego's warranty is good.

I don't see the new 21" mowers there yet, nor the 16" chainsaw or 530 CFM blower. I'm guessing HD gets first crack at selling the newest models?
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,068 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Terry, our first generation of tools is available on amazon.com while our newest innovations (generation 2 that Blue mentioned above) are Home Depot exclusives, at this time.
Photo of Mike

Mike

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Is it always gonna be this way? I'm not from the US, so I use freight forwarders to buy stuff in the US and ship it to my country. Unfortunately, HD doesn't accept my country's credit cards. Amazon does, so I bought a lot of Greenworks stuff and I do regret it somewhat. The snowblower already failed on me once, had to disassemble it and dry the electronics out. Seems like your products are better made. Really gonna need all the typical OPE for another property soon - trimmer, mower, blower and snowblower (your new one looks to be very powerful), so it would be nice to have all of your new products available on Amazon.

Official Response
Hi Mike, for now, that's how our contract is set up with Amazon and The Home Depot.  The Home Depot has access and exclusivity to our latest innovations first.  If this changes, we'll be sure to post here about it.
Photo of Shari Moffitt

Shari Moffitt

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Home Depot doesn't have the 16" chainsaw online, with the large battery. There is no store in California that seems to have one. How can I order one in time for Father's day?

Hi Shari, those chainsaws are en route to The Home Depot to be back in stock on homedepot.com but the ETA is approximately 6/15.  We're sorry.
Photo of Shari Moffitt

Shari Moffitt

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Good to know they are on the way back, darn that it is so long away! Thanks!
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,138 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Shari, how about a nice card with a picture of Dad's gift?

Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,202 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Last Father's Day I got a 15" trimmer—except it hadn't arrived yet, so I got a confirmation printout.

Apparently someone accidentally ordered the dainty 12" trimmer and didn't realize in time.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.