Please Make a Snow Blower

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: EGO Snow Blower?

I am a huge supporter of EGO products! I believe that it is the best technology currently available. I would love to see a Snow Blower (20" or larger) cordless and powerful. Electric angle control and Extremely bright LED lights to light up the way at night. Since mostly it is dark after work in the winter. It would be great if it used the same battery as the mower and folded up as small as possible. Don't just match the competitors, (like Ryobi and Snow Joe) beat their run-time, quality and durability. (which is why we all support EGO) I really hope to see a similar product from EGO before winter 2015. I would be a first buyer, for sure. 
Photo of Jeff Adam

Jeff Adam

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Hopeful and Supportive

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Join the line, Jeff! :-)

An Ego snowblower is the wish of many, myself included. If we keep shouting loud enough, who knows, maybe Ego will fill that gap in their lineup. Totally agreed on the fold ability.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for your idea Jeff!  We've actually addressed this idea here: https://community.egopowerplus.com/ego/topics/ego_snow_blower which we are merging your request into to keep everything in the same place.  Stay tuned here for updates.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.