PDF verion of manuals??

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: DOWNLOADABLE MANUALS

I cannot seem to find a PDF version of your manuals. Can you please direct me to them? If you do not have them, can you tell me when you will? I just purchased the mower, blower and 12" trimmer. Thanks
Photo of Richard

Richard

• 188 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jean-Guy Lepage

Jean-Guy Lepage

• 826 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Check on Homedepot website for the manuals.
Photo of Richard

Richard

Thanks, I was surprised not to see the on the EGO website but as you said they are on the Home Depot website.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
The manuals are in PDF format on Ego's webpage. When viewing in your browser, you just "save as" a PDF. I use Chrome, and when I hover the mouse at the bottom of the screen a button box shows up, one of the buttons is a diskette icon - click that and save wherever you want. :-)
Photo of Jean-Guy Lepage

Jean-Guy Lepage

Hi Richard,

I'll check on Ego's website and the PDF is there.

Maybe you didn't click on manual as shown below ;-)

Photo of Melanie

Melanie

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I clicked on it, and it would't do anything.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Do you have a PDF reader (Adobe Reader) installed on your computer?
Photo of Melanie

Melanie

Yes I do.  Hovering over the manual section showed the details of it, but clicking on it did not change that, nor take me to any manuals.  I don't think some of your buttons work.  I couldn't even get the register button to do anything.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Nice job with the picture, Jean-Guy!

Richard, the method I described above works with Internet Explorer as well, I just tried it when I got back to work.  It also works with iOS devices in Safari, it saves to iBooks as a PDF.
(Edited)
Photo of Jean-Guy Lepage

Jean-Guy Lepage

Thanks Blue Angel.

I use the Tools in Windows 7, in french is "outils capture d'écran" and in English is "Snipping tool" very useful when you want to have a selected section of the screen.

The icon is like this

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Thanks for the tip! I've been using Alt+PrtScn and then pasting into MS Paint. Your method sounds easier.
Photo of Richard

Richard

I did a search on PDF and manual within the EGO website and it did not find anything. But I see know where they were. Thanks
Photo of Melanie

Melanie

I clicked on the manual button, and nothing came up.  I need a manual.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Melanie, we would be happy to email you any manuals you need.  Please let us know what you are looking for and we'll get that over to you right away.
Photo of Melanie

Melanie

Thanks much.  I bought the EGO 56V electric push lawnmower.  I need the manual for it.

btw, it's a lot of paperwork.  The snipping tool wouldn't be of much help.  And again, when I clicked the "manuals" section (like picture above), it wouldn't work or go anywhere.
Photo of Jean-Guy Lepage

Jean-Guy Lepage

Hi Melanie,

Do you try to right click on Mower user manual and click save as ?
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Melanie, did you try following Jean-Guy's instructions above? The manuals are on the Ego site.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Melanie, we have emailed you the mower's manual.  Please let us know if you need anything else.  This manual is also here:  https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262/2513/files/Mower_User_Manual.pdf?52535
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Doh! I never thought to just paste a link here... even though I've done it before. I need a coffee.
Photo of Jean-Guy Lepage

Jean-Guy Lepage

It's so simple :-)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.