No response from EGO

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Nobody answers phone, can't respond to post without signing up with thrid party, what gives?

Since I cannot get a response from EGO by waiting on hold, and not getting a call back and no response from my email of 4 days ago, this is my only recourse in hopes that someone from EGO reads this and can assist.   October 17th;  Called EGO, received help.  Troubleshoot revealed that a new battery was needed for my string trimmer and that I would receive it in 5 days. October 29th:  No battery.  Emailed EGO simply asking when could I expect to receive the battery I was promised. I provided my email address  and phone number.   Nov 1st;  No battery, no response to my email, no phone call.  Called at 6:45 EST.  Customer service closes at 8:00 p.m. EST. Waited 10 minutes and then took up the offer on the recording for a call back.   8:40 p.m.;  No call back.   I do not understand the lack of response especially the non-response from my email of 10/29.
Photo of Dan Petrella

Dan Petrella

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,294 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Dan! We're sorry to see you've had such a difficult experience. Our support staff tried calling you first thing this morning and left a voicemail. Please give them a call back when you have a moment and they'll resolve this as quickly as possible.
Photo of Roger Topping

Roger Topping

• 290 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
45 minutes on hold and no response. Even Sunjoe had better customer support. Battery flashing like crazy for no reason after only six months of light use. I expected better. WIll change my good reviews of your products to poor on Home Depot and Amazon if I don't get satisfaction about this issue. I have 1250 dollars invested in your products but really don't fell like buying more at this time, so long snowblower sale.
Photo of Roger Topping

Roger Topping

• 290 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
And to make it worse, I pressed 0 to get call back and there was no way to leave a message for callback when I did so. More angry now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.