No response from EGO

• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Solved
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Nobody answers phone, can't respond to post without signing up with thrid party, what gives?

Since I cannot get a response from EGO by waiting on hold, and not getting a call back and no response from my email of 4 days ago, this is my only recourse in hopes that someone from EGO reads this and can assist.   October 17th;  Called EGO, received help.  Troubleshoot revealed that a new battery was needed for my string trimmer and that I would receive it in 5 days. October 29th:  No battery.  Emailed EGO simply asking when could I expect to receive the battery I was promised. I provided my email address  and phone number.   Nov 1st;  No battery, no response to my email, no phone call.  Called at 6:45 EST.  Customer service closes at 8:00 p.m. EST. Waited 10 minutes and then took up the offer on the recording for a call back.   8:40 p.m.;  No call back.   I do not understand the lack of response especially the non-response from my email of 10/29.
Photo of Dan Petrella

Dan Petrella

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 62,446 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Dan! We're sorry to see you've had such a difficult experience. Our support staff tried calling you first thing this morning and left a voicemail. Please give them a call back when you have a moment and they'll resolve this as quickly as possible.