NEW SNOW BLOWER WON'T TURN ON

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

NEW SNOW BLOWER WON'T TURN ON: Used new snow blower last night without a problem. Recharged both batteries now it won't start. I even carried it inside (62 YO woman) to see if it was frozen and it still won't turn on. Any suggestions? Very frustrating.
Photo of Cheryl Barnes

Cheryl Barnes

• 70 Points
  • SAD, FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,016 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Cheryl! We're very sorry to hear this. Please call our service team at 1-855-346-5656. They're ready to start troubleshooting right away. 
Photo of JWBozo

JWBozo

• 1,508 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I had the same problem last week.  Call the service team.  They're super!  Mine was in the HD 90 day window, so we just replaced it.
Photo of Sorrel Sammons

Sorrel Sammons

• 60 Points
Same thing happened to us after just three uses. I called customer service, waited about 10 mins, then selected option for them to call me back. After I entered my phone number and #, they hung up on me. Very frustrating. I will go return it, but this is really ridiculous, especially having read about the people over the years who have had the same experience.
Photo of Colin Johnson

Colin Johnson

• 60 Points
Same issue, bought it yesterday and cleared the snow. I charged the batteries last night and this morning it won’t start. Very frustrating! Did not have to wait long to get assistance, the solution is to exchange the unit.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.