Nice first look at that edger!
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Awesome - thanks for the review KA!!!
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 4,752 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Anyone else get a chance to try the edger?
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 65,500 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I've used mine a couple of times so far. I'm still not sure I have the blade depth adjusted right, but I've gotten excellent results so far.

One area of my yard is zoysia grass that had started to overtake a sidewalk and my driveway (blame the previous homeowner!). The first cut to define the edge of the concrete took some effort, but now that it's done the maintenance edging has been a breeze.

I'm surprised that a battery-powered edger can have the torque needed to power through what I needed it to.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 64,144 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I used mine just a few times. My first edger. I must say i do enjoy a clean edge. Too bad its asphalt :(
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

I have asphalt on my driveway and no matter what I do the edge never looks terrific.
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

I finally got my Power Head (PH) and Edger Attachment (EA) early last week.  Put it to the test twice (once on the first Spring cut, and again this week).  As a quick summary, I have always used a "gas powered" edger for my lawn, so this was a first time I used a "battery powered" edger.  Long story short, it does a great job with plenty of power to spare ... it is definitely a keeper for me.  I wrote a "longer" review on the Ego Power Plus web site so not to bore anyone on this forum.  That said; a picture is worth a thousand words ... :-)

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,374 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Here's a word for you: WOW!

Looking great!!!
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

Thanks Blue, took years of regular fertilizing with weed control, regular watering, and of course, weekly cutting to keep it in shape.
(Edited)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

Absolutely! I'm going into season three of working at my lawn and it still has a long way to go before it will compare to that! Bravo!
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

I used to pay a fertilizing service to do my yard, because I was traveling so much for business.  One day, I was working from home and saw "first hand" how lousy of a job they did, so I decided to do my own.

I have tried different brands of fertilizer, but Scott's fertilizer is consistent time after time.  So now, that is all I use on my lawn - the hardest part is remembering to write down the fertilizing schedule on your calendar to not forget.

Thanks again and keep to the schedule, your lawn will get there sooner than you realize ... :-)
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 89,460 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

There's an app for that... surprise.
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

Exactly, thanks!
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

try to bore us about your perfect yard :)
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

try to bore us about your perfect yard :)
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 64,144 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Wow. I have weeds only this year. I want your lawn