New color scheme

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
Ego needs a new color scheme.  The grey and black make the tools look like toys.  All the other manufacturers are in the red, orange and yellow in your face colors.  If you want to be associated with enthusiasts or professionals, the tools need to look the part. 
Photo of dhau001

dhau001

• 1,908 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 32,582 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hmm, I've always thought those bright colors look a bit cartoonish. I really like the EGO color scheme. Understated, which in my mind is professional, with just the bits of bright green.
Photo of William Giordano

William Giordano

• 608 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I agree with Mike, bright colors seem to be a little too much.  The again you know what they say about opinions.....
Photo of Brad Carey

Brad Carey

• 2,180 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
EGO's color scheme is attractive to me. That may be in part to green being my favorite color.
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 49,844 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Bright red, orange and yellow "in your face" colors seem a lot more like toy colors to me than gray, black and green. How many kids do you know who are enthusiastic about a cool new gray toy?
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 63,072 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Bingo !
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 160,732 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I sure am!

Wait, what?
(Edited)
Photo of Shatfieldj

Shatfieldj

• 1,470 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Black and grey is what initially attracted me to Ego. The colors made it look like a serious tool. Just like my black Husky tool chest, and my black and grey Gladiator cabinet. They scream quality. Steve