My EGO ST1500SF arrived today and I put it to work!

• Praise
  • Updated 10 months ago
I just purchased the EGO ST1500SF, along with a strap and extra rapid reload head from Homedepot.com and I put it to work this evening. My 17 year old Echo gas trimmer died several weeks ago, so the edging really needed to be done as we are preparing for the cold months. I literally edged the entire front yard (only about 1000 sq ft) and edged the driveway, sidewalks, curb and brick trim. The trimmer did a great job and was very easy to assemble and use. The Rapid Reload head came pre-loaded with twisted line and I bought a roll from my local Ace hardware in .095 diameter. The battery powered my LM2101 mower then trimmed and edged the front all on one charge!  

i plan on getting the blower in the spring as my corded blower will be given to our son and I'll get the 630cfm blower to go with my other EGO lawn tools. Needless to say, I'm very impressed with the EGO mower and string trimmer!
Photo of Art Zasadny

Art Zasadny

• 1,416 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Happy and satisfied

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 62,630 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Art! Have you considered submitting a review on our site? This is valuable input for those interested in adopting a trimmer of their own: https://goo.gl/nXFK5f.