my ego 21 inch self propelled mower

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • In Progress
I have had my ego 21 inch self propelled mower for 14 months. I went mow a week ago and it will not start. Head light operates. Self propelled works. I have moved handles up, down, forward and back. Still nothing. I have 3 different batteries, and tried them all. Still no start. I have made sure that all the safety actuators are clicking. Still nothing. I have e mailed customer service, never received a call or e mail. Checked my account this evening and they closed the case, without explanation. What's up with that? I'm not impressed, so far. I need to cut my lawns, and I'm dead in the water.
Photo of peter

peter

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of kenny Garcia

kenny Garcia

• 772 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Probably power supply on your mower. Will need to contact EGO support in the morning. They will help! They are not good at answering emails. But are very helpful on the phone. Also will need to take to HD rental for repair could take 3 months or more due to backlog.
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 108,300 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Give Ego customer service a call.  Call first thing in the morning if you can to minimize any hold time.
They can be reached at 1-855-EGO-5656 (1-855-346-5656) from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Monday - Friday) & 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST (Saturday & Sunday).

one other thing to try
remove battery and see if the blade rotates freely when moved by hand.