My 21" mower had a rubber piece in the back that drags on the ground. It broke off and I need to get a replacement please.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Rubber deflector flap on rear of 21" mower broke off. How can I get a replacement?

Photo of David Phillips

David Phillips

  • 1,748 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

  • 48,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response

or Ego customer service
They can be reached at 1-855-EGO-5656 (1-855-346-5656) from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Monday - Friday) & 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST (Saturday & Sunday).