• In Progress
Photo of jpancek

jpancek

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Ben Phelps

Ben Phelps

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Are you holding the green safety key/button down while pulling the bar?
Photo of Margaret Arroyo

Margaret Arroyo

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much for the reminder. It's working perfectly now. 
Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 19,416 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I made that mistake on a previous cordless mower that had a key, button and always to pull back to start.
Photo of new lawn

new lawn

• 60 Points
i have a brand new and i have the same issue.
i tried pressing green button and pulling the bar and then release the green button and then pressing the green handle to move.
still no good....
the mower moves forward but blade dosent spin.
any suggestions would be really appreciated..

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 65,724 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you've had it less than 90 days (1 year if you purchased with a Home Depot credit card) you can return it to Home Depot no questions asked. There you can choose a refund or exchange. You don't need to rebox it just bring everything that was in the box (mower, battery and charger if included, bag, etc).
Photo of Brad

Brad

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
If you store your mower folded up there could be a problem with the wires crimping. Try unfolding your handle like you are going to mow. Then hold the lever to fold the handle & put the fully extended handle to straight up. Now try to start the mower blade. At least with my mower it would start the blade but as I lowered the handle it would quit. I called EGO & they are sending me a new mower. It appears that the mower does not like to be folded up & stored.