Mounting Bracket for Hedge Trimmer / Blower. I've looked at the site, other cordless competitors have mounting kets

• Idea
  • Updated 5 months ago
Mounting Bracket: Hedge Trimmer and blower
Photo of Brendon OBrien

Brendon OBrien

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 19,416 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Don't understand your suggestion. Mounting bracket to what? Post a picture of a competitor's, please.
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,580 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There are countless tool storage and hanging brackets on the market, from simple peg boards on up. I don't know that I need to spend money on an Ego branded wall hook.

William E Hanson

I use the Gladiator Wall System; has various types of hooks, baskets, etc. for any tool or accessories. There are many other brands readily available that can be customized to your needs.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 71,964 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I guess when you've owned a house long enough you manage to accumulate random bits that can be applied in different ways.
I had an L bracket and installed a screw and nut at one end of the L to hang the blower from.
Even easier, the hedge trimmer has a keyhole cutout on the bottom so I just screwed a flathead screw into the stud to hang the hedge trimmer.
See pics.

William E Hanson

Yes, it pays to be creative and maintain an arsenal of stuff that could be useful. We grew up during an era where both men and women learned to be resourceful.