Make a Vacuum cleaner

• Idea
  • Updated 6 days ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Like the Shark brand vacuum or even a low profile roomba style. Not looking for a shop vac although thats a good idea also, but rather a home vac that can quickly and easily go from room to room or to the car w/ NO CORD! Would be awesome.
Photo of Robert Stewart

Robert Stewart

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • hopeful

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Vacuums of various types are often requested here. The more requests the better the chances of Ego making them!

I think an Ego vacuum could absolutely ROCK.
Photo of jeff

jeff

• 62 Points
I agree, a vacuum would be great!
Photo of Frank Thomas

Frank Thomas

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have three EGO products and would love a shop vac from EGO. Ive been holding off buying the Dewalt because I would like to stick with one cordless company. Plus I love the EGO products I have, great engineering. 
Photo of Dave .

Dave .

• 21,706 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Get yourself a Tineco stick vac.  My god, they are fantastic.  I have two of them; the A10 Hero and the new One S12 (I won that one--lucky me).  Two batteries, unlike the pathetic but popular Dysons.  Lighted motorized heads.  HEPA filtration, tons of accessories.    Get them at Amazon--just read the reviews.  So glad I bought on last year--one of the best purchases EVER.   And I still have a corded Dyson--but it sits gathering dust.

Trust me, you do not want a stick vac that is designed around the weight or size of an EGO battery.  The Tineco batteries are appropriately sized and their weight isn't an issue.
(Edited)
Photo of Larry Bush

Larry Bush

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Nice tip I'll check them out. I do wish Ego would expand their line up quicker. Since I'm invested in their product already, but I'm getting tempted to move on to something else.
Photo of Cheryl Hollenberg

Cheryl Hollenberg

• 392 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cordless Vacuum.

How about a cordless vacuum? Would live to add that to my leaf and snow blower family!
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
indeed. An Ego Vacuum would be fantastic!
Photo of Don

Don

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Does EGO have plans for a 56v battery Shop Vac.? I think this would be an awesome....

New Product Question
Photo of Marc Xiong

Marc Xiong

• 72 Points
Dyson cordless vacuum are the best. I would love EGO to design one as well.