Love my EGO tools & Customer Service

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
Just wanted to share my love for my EGO tools! I currently have the Ego Hedge Trimmer, 12" string trimmer and leaf blower along with 2 chargers & batteries. They far surpass any other electric tools I have used in the past and most importantly their customer service is unparalleled. I have had a few hiccups with my tools / batteries during my ownership so far (1.5 years) and each time I have called to have the issue resolved/replaced they have always taken care of me, no questions asked. 2 thumbs up and I will continue being a loyal patron!
Photo of QS

QS

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,374 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good to hear!

So far I have yet to have any issues with my numerous Ego tools after two seasons:

- Mower (original 20")
- Blower (original 480 CFM and now the new 530 CFM)
- String Trimmer (12" and now the 15")
- Hedge Trimmer

So far everything is working great, including the batteries and chargers.  It's great to know that if I do have an issue, the Ego team will be quick to take care of it.  They are earning a stellar reputation!
Photo of QS

QS

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Great to hear! I am interested in upgrading to the new 530 CFM blower soon as I use my 480CFM blower a lot on the roof (thanks to excess pine trees!) and definitely could use the extra power.
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 53,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Those pine needles have a way of ignoring the forces of nature, like the wind.  Difficult to blow off sometimes!  I too am looking forward to the stronger blower.
Photo of Samuel Strong

Samuel Strong

• 2,060 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hello Quentin, 

We are extremely happy we were able to help you and resolve any issues you may have had. We also thank you for your support and loyalty to our EGO product line.