Looking for in-stock LB5750 575 CFM blower (bare tool)...

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Duplicate

After purchasing the trimmer/edger combo with battery and charger...I'm looking to purchase the LB5750 blower (bare tool, 575 CFM).  They're out-of-stock at HomeDepot and RCPW...anyone else have another "source" out there??

Thanks in advance!
Photo of Evan Stange

Evan Stange

• 218 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Leaf blower-less...

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Walter Lukasik

Walter Lukasik

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello Evan:
Search of Google shows Amazon, Ebay, Nextag and others but I didn't expand the search to see if it's  the bare tool or with battery and charger.
Good luck with your search.
Walt
Photo of Mcklain

Mcklain

• 4,466 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
I bought mine at RCPW a few weeks ago.  Try heading on Ego's website.  Theres a section for store locator.  Call a few and find wich one has stock!
Photo of Evan Stange

Evan Stange

Indeed...RCPW must have been out-of-stock temporarily when I checked a few days ago.  Looked again and there it was! Fingers crossed no snags on shipping...thanks everybody!

Evan
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

• 400 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We've got plenty right now and your order is being fulfilled today :).

- Nate@RCPW
Photo of Evan Stange

Evan Stange

Talk about customer service!!  :)  Thanks Nate!
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

You're welcome :)
Photo of Craig E.

Craig E.

• 1,792 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Nate, what is your return policy?
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

Hey Craig -- Honestly, I've never had anyone return EGO products unless they were defective (I've only ever had to write 1-2 warranties for stuff we've sold. Most of our warranties I've written were local customers who had purchased items from Home Depot and wanted to do a quick swap of items).

I believe it's a 25% restocking fee as long as it's unused as typically the restocking fee just covers our cost of shipping to the customer. Unfortunately, we can't compete with Home Depot and absorb the cost of returns -- just a local family-owned business based here in the Cleveland/Akron, OH area. :) I think it's a policy that needs to be reviewed but we've yet to have a return and we've been selling EGO as a dealer for 3+ years. 

- Nate@RCPW
Photo of Julio Villanueva

Julio Villanueva

• 1,830 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Through Amazon
Photo of Al

Al

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have started to invest into EGO power tools as I purchased a 15" string trimmer from a Home Depot Canada store yesterday.  I have also purchased a EGO rapid charger and a backup 2.0 Ah battery.

I really want to replace my Stihl gas blower with 575 CFM blower, however, it is not available at Home Depot in Canada as yet.  I can't seem to find an American based supplier who is willing to ship one to Canada.

So, I'd like to find out when the 142 MPH 575 CFM variable-speed 56v cordless leaf blower (LB5750) will be made available in Canada?  Failing that it won't arrive in Canada anytime soon, I'd like to find out where I can order one from an American based supplier that will ship to Canada.

I also want to buy a EGO mower to replace my gas mower, however, I won't commit to the mower until I can get the above mentioned blower. If I have to keep the gas blower, I might as well continue using the gas mower.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,

... Al
(Edited)
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 48,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
There is a Canadian distributor - Union Wheel
https://www.unionwheel.ca/ego-power

you can give them a try
Photo of Al

Al

Unfortunately, they are located on the west coast of Canada, I live in central Canada.  Shipping would be prohibitive.  Well, unless, they can have it shipped direct from EGO.
Photo of Al

Al

Thanks for the info. Nate!
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

Hi Al -- the LB5750 is available now.
Photo of Al

Al

Hi Nate, Will I get free shipping to Canada for the $159.00 U.S. as advertised?  If not, how much extra will you charge?

Your online price of $159.00 U.S. is already $10.00 U.S. more than the Home Depot U.S.A. advertised price.

Thanks for the heads up that you have more stock.

Kind Regards,

... Al
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

Al,

The shipping cost to Canada would most likely be additional. Please contact orders@rcpw.com with your delivery address for a shipping quote to Canada.

Thanks!
Nate
Photo of Al

Al

Hi Nate,

I just sent an e-mail request for a shipping price quote as you suggested.

Thanks.

... Al
Photo of Corey

Corey

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just wanted to leave a shout out to RCPW. I ordered my LB-5750 on a Monday night and it arrived at my door on Thursday morning. I immediately went to annoying my wife by blowing the dog hair across the living room!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.