LM 2021 Available in Canada?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

When will this be available in Canada and will it have the new high lift blade?Thanks
Photo of Susie MacDougall Meyer

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 72,290 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I can't answer for the availability in Canada, but I'm willing to bet it will come with the standard blade. And the high-lift blade is made for the 21-inch mowers, so I don't know that it would fit the LM2021.

Keep in mind, the high-lift blade is designed to improve bagging. It's not intended for mulching.

That said, I've never had a problem with bagging on my 20-inch mower. I just don't do it very often because I prefer mulching.
Photo of Bill Archibald

Bill Archibald

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
These are available through various small engine shops, depending where you live
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,962 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Susie! Yes, the steel deck mowers will be in Canada this year (NOT the self-propelled version though). As for the high-lift blades, we’re all waiting for them, but it should be any day. 
My local HD says not this year. 
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,962 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Correct, it is just the 21” high-lift blade.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 64,508 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
So.. the new steel deck mowers won't have a high lift blade offered? Great, I can't wait to hear the complaints about that in the future.
Photo of mskiby

mskiby

• 60 Points
grass is growing, when in 2017 will the brushless motors come to canada? ie. LM2021
Photo of Craig Aho

Craig Aho

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'll echo that statement....some sense of "days" or "weeks" please! At least with some guidance we can make informed decisions. I'd be pretty disappointed in Ego if I went with plan B and 2 days later the mower showed up at HD.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.