Leaf blower (bare tool) availability in Canada?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Can an Ego rep tell me if/when this will be available for purchase through homedepot.ca again? Being a relatively new product it doesn't make sense to me that it's 'no longer available' but the HD rep I spoke to couldn't give me an answer and offered nothing but the typical canned response. I want your product and you want my money -- let's figure this out. 
Photo of Bronson

Bronson

• 394 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Bronson

Bronson

• 394 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Back in stock online and I'm just gonna go ahead and take full credit for this one. 
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,468 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Bronson!
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,948 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry we didn't get a reply to this in time Bronson. Glad to see you were able to find the bare tool unit that you were looking for. As I stated in another Canadian availability thread, we are working to get ALL tools (bare and kits) in stock and available for each season. Blowers and snowblowers are at the top of our list right now.
Photo of bubba gump

bubba gump

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Only the old old model is available.
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,090 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Rest assured, we have shared this with our salesteam at Home Depot Canada. We're sorry, however, that you’ve had troublelocating a specific tool. The backpack blower and 480 CFM blower are currentlyin stock. The 530 CFM is temporarily out of stock, but more are on the way.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.