Just ordered the hedge trimmer...

• Praise
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
the hedge trimmer as I have some bushes in the backyard that are getting out of control and I'm looking forward to getting it. As I already have three batteries and three chargers, I ordered the trimmer without the battery and charger. The only downside is that they don't offer the bare tools In the store so now I have to wait for it to be shipped.
Photo of Tim1951

Tim1951

• 3,364 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Rob

Rob

• 9,072 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

I'm sure you'll be impressed by it.  I use a hedge trimmer maybe twice a year so I couldn't justify buying it.  I have an older 40v black&decker that I use on those two occasions. 

Not being able to get the bare tools in the store is a real pain and you can't even upgrade your shipping if you wanted to.  I'm an 'satisfaction now' sorta guy so I really don't care for having to order something and wait nearly a week for it. 

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,788 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I posted a hedge trimmer review a little while back:

https://community.egopowerplus.com/eg...

I was amazed how powerful it is.
Photo of Tim1951

Tim1951

• 3,364 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Yes, I thought your review was excellent and I'm looking forward to receiving my hedge trimmer and putting it to use!
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Tim! Thank you for your post and welcome to the EGO family! Please let us know how you like your hedge trimmer when it arrives and you are able to try it out. And we'd also love to see pictures and/or video of you using your new EGO tool.