How do I get help with my trimmer that stopped working?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

My name is Jerry West and I have a blower and a trimmer now for about a year. Last month my trimmer quit working it still moves back and forth but doesn't cut. You sent me a new one and I just used it for the first time and after a half hour it made a popping noise and it is doing the same thing. I love your product and hope this will not be an ongoing problem. Please let me know what to do next .Thank You Jerry West
Photo of Jerry

Jerry

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 54,608 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jerry.  The people that can help you must be called, the ladies who post on the forums can't really do much than to have customer service call you anyways.  The quickest thing to do is call customer service.  The wait times can be a bit long, so grab a book, or watch some TV while waiting, but you will get to speak with someone.

For all Customer Service requests, please dial 1-855-EGO-5656 (1-855-346-5656). Agents are available 8:30am – 8:00pm EST (Monday – Friday) & 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST (Saturday and Sunday).
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Jerry! Thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear your new string trimmer is not functioning as it should. Since we have your number in our records, I will be giving you a call within the hour to assist you further.
Photo of Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert

• 60 Points
I am having the same issue...i cannot find my receipt what do i do....?  i have not had the trimmer for more that a year yet.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Give Ego a call, or send them an email with your information. Did you register your trimmer when you bought it?
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mike! Thank you for your post, and we are sorry to hear that your string trimmer has stopped working. I have located your email and will be giving you a call back today to assist you further. Please have the serial numbers off of your trimmer, battery, and charger readily available. I look forward to speaking with you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.