I've had a replacement mulch plug on order for quite a while. Any idea when it will ship to me?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Photo of RichManitoba

RichManitoba

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,028 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Rich, we will have them by mid-July.  We are so sorry for the delay.  Typically we try not to let anything go out of stock but demand was far higher than anticipated.  

We wanted to remind everyone that those mulch plugs come shipped inside the mower.  If you think you are missing one, please check behind the mower's discharge door first.
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,182 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Wonder what is happening to all the mulch plugs? I'll admit I misplaced mine in the fall when I used the bagger to pick up leaves... but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't get thrown away or lost forever in just a few months.

Best practice is probably to keep the mulch plug in the mower when not in use, since the bagger and chute are larger and harder to lose.
Photo of RichManitoba

RichManitoba

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
That's what happened to me, David. I rarely bag, but last fall I had leaves and debris after a storm and decided to bag. Where did I put the mulch attachment...who knows?  *embarrassed*

EDIT: I went out to mow this morning and had an early Father's day present next to my mower.....an EGO blower!  Maybe by fall somebody will get a EGO trimmer for me! 
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,182 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What a great Father's Day gift!
Photo of Rob

Rob

• 9,072 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Nice!
Photo of Tim1951

Tim1951

• 3,364 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Very nice gift!

Official Response
Hi David, we were wondering the same thing! How are the mulch plugs disappearing? We're definitely as perplexed as you all are.  They will be in stock soon and we're so sorry for the delay!
Photo of elton kleist

elton kleist

• 60 Points
Are they in stock now and how much are they?

Hi Elton, they are in stock now.  $16.56 not including shipping.  Please give us a call at 1-855-346-5656 to place an order.
Photo of Paul

Paul

• 754 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I'm sure the majority of people do not realize how they are packaged. I thought I lost mine too at first. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.