Photo of Bill Guiler

Bill Guiler

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 54,678 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
EGO usually keeps any product releases pretty tightly concealed and there hasn't been any mention of a tiller yet. However, this is a regularly requested item and EGO does listen to all ideas and suggestions to determine if something should be implemented. So, who knows? Maybe we'll see a tiller one of these days. 
A dual battery one would be so cool and with 2 batteries installed could provide a good amount of weight for the tiller blades to really dig in.
Photo of Ed Bangle

Ed Bangle

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
HELP THE CONSUMER GO  GASLESS.    I AM READY TO DITCH MY HONDA TILLER AND BATTERY AN EGO TILLER.   SHOULD BE A NO BRAINER  CONSIDERING YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE A LOT WITH THE TOOLS YOU HAVE.   I GUESS I WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT.  SEND ME A DEMO AND I CAN GIVE YOU A NON-BIAS VIEWPOINT.  I ALREADY HAVE WITH 90% OF YOUR TOOLS.  
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 54,678 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
EGO just recently released  this cultivator attachment for the multi-head system. Not a tiller by any means, but could be very useful in already established beds.

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,374 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
^ WHAT OREGON MIKE SAID
Photo of Roger Smith

Roger Smith

• 178 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is the cultivator attachment for the power head going to made available in Australia? If so, when?
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 89,460 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Roger
This is a North America website.  Try this email for info on Australia product availability.
For customer service requests, please email support@egopowerplus.com.au

Photo of Nick B

Nick B

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have a snowblower, mower, hedge trimmer and the powerhead with the edger attachment and just purchased the string trimmer attachment.  However, even in my small 12' by 20' garden I can't see the cultivator attachment being all that useful to me.  I would prefer a small tiller about the price of the push mower, where I can quickly till the garden at the beginning and end of season in the established garden.  If it was beefy enough to even till soil to setup a garden that would be a plus.  

Have it run off of two batteries, mainly for the extra weight, even though one might not need the the extra run time of the extra battery in a small garden.  Could sell or include different blades/tines for dethatching and aerating as well, which would be awesome.  If the handle was quickly collapsible/fold-able, that would also be great.  Or if it could fold up like the mower, that would be even better.
(Edited)